Care & Handling
The great thing about wool garments is they don't need a lot of washing as wool is naturally odour and stain resistant.
- Always turn this Merino garment inside out to wash and dry.
- Machine wash luke warm gentle wool cycle. 40 degree C maximum.
- Use approved mild Wool detergent.
- Wash dark colours separately
- DO NOT bleach or spot clean (this includes NapiSan) - most laundry powders contain whiteners which act like bleach, even 'eco-whiteners' may still bleach your garment creating bleach spots and holes!
- If the garment is stained, use a stain soap and rub into the effected area before washing ie Sards Wonder Soap (from your local supermarket).
- We recommend you use a delicates wash bag to protect your Mini Merino clothing from other articles of clothing which may cause abrasion (particularly zips and jeans).
- Tumble dry on low heat setting or lay the garment flat away from direct sunlight.
- Your garment may be dry cleaned.